Labour law is one of the fundamental aspects of the welfare state and attempts to ensure social justice. Issues like complex legal structure, unregulated organised sector and technological changes have prompted labour reforms in India. Therefore, in 2019, the Ministry of Labour and Employment introduced four Bills to simplify and integrate labour rules and laws i.e. the Occupational Safety, Health And Working Conditions Code, the Industrial Relations Code, the Code on Social Security, and the Code on Wages.
When we talk about the logistics sector, as in industry, it is considered a critical sector for boosting international trade due to the proliferation of digitalization and globalisation. The logistics and freight industry is rapidly evolving. It is seen as the backbone of India's economy as it ensures quick, reliable and cost-effective transport of goods across India. Many business sectors rely on it. Therefore, the impact of the new labour codes on the logistics sector is of special significance.
The Certificate in Labour Codes and the Logistics Sector is brought to you by Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants, in association with Enhelion. It discusses in detail, the need for consolidated labour codes in India and analyses the important provisions of the four labour codes, with special significance to the impact they have on the logistics sector in India.
According to the law firm and our policy, the course fees will not be refunded.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART?
Enrolling for the certificate programme will enable you to:
- Get a better understanding of the topics by being mentored by various practicing lawyers
- Get lifetime access to the recorded lectures which are stored in Enhelion’s database for any future reference
- Enjoy the special voice over features in the presentations
- Interact with the Enhelion team on one-to-one basis at various intervals
- Get assessed on the basis of online examination as well as online submission of assignment