Internet has tested the limits of regulation, prompting some to declare ‘independence’ and yet others to declare it beyond the limits of governance. However, the internet space cannot be left unregulated and governments across the world are attempting to put reasonable restrictions on the same.
Internet domain name, another aspect of the cyberspace, is a combination of typographic characters used to describe the location of a specific location online. It is considered the identity of a Web site and is very important for the small businesses who want to establish their name on internet. Therefore, it is imperative to protect the same.
The Diploma in Internet and the Law is brought to you by one of the eminent law firms in the field of cyber law, Scriboard Advocates in Legal Consultants, in association with Enhelion. It discusses in detail, the scope and regulation of intersection of internet and the law vis-à-vis electronic evidence, electronic signatures, data protection and privacy and cybersquatting. It further elaborates upon the legal framework for resolution of domain names disputes in India.
According to the law firms and our policy, the course fees will not be refunded.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART?
Enrolling for the diploma programme will enable you to:
- Get a better understanding of the topics by being mentored by various practicing lawyers having experience of more than 40 years in the profession, who also form a part of core Enhelion team
- Get lifetime access to the recorded lectures which are stored in Enhelion’s database for any future reference
- Enjoy the special voice over features in the presentations
- Interact with the Enhelion team on one-to-one basis at various intervals
- Get assessed on the basis of online examination as well as online submission of assignment