Right from the spam folders, Siri, Alexa, plagiarism checker to the sophisticated AI-driven car, artificial intelligence has become a part of our day-to-day lives. Artificial intelligence today plays an important role in effectively performing tasks for which humans were needed earlier. “Artificial Intelligence” is defined as a machine-based system that can, for a given set of human-defined objectives, make predictions, recommendations, or decisions influencing real or virtual environments.
Over the last decade, another concept too gained a significant limelight along with artificial intelligence, i.e. the blockchain system. Blockchain is basically a distributed ledger technology which stores data in blocks and is used for making secured transactions. The intersection of AI and blockchain is often talked about as something which will increase the effectiveness of both AI and blockchain.
The Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain is brought to you by one of the leading technology law firms in India, Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants in association with Enhelion. It aims to deal with the intricacies of artificial intelligence and blockchain, in relation to law.
According to the law firms and our policy, the course fees will not be refunded.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART?
Enrolling for the diploma programme will enable you to:
- Get a better understanding of the topics by being mentored by various practicing lawyers having experience of more than 40 years in the profession, who also form a part of core Enhelion team
- Get lifetime access to the recorded lectures which are stored in Enhelion’s database for any future reference
- Enjoy the special voice over features in the presentations
- Interact with the Enhelion team on one-to-one basis at various intervals
- Get assessed on the basis of online examination as well as online submission of assignment