Intellectual Property is, as the word denotes, a property of intellect. The main reason for having intellectual property rights is to secure a monopoly or a near monopoly position in the market in which an organization operates. The method for achieving this depends on the legislative environment and, in respect of certain forms of intellectual property, whether registration is required or not. Nevertheless, the protection and enforcement of IP becomes a very important aspect of any business.
When we talk about the legal aspects associated with music, contracts, copyright, trademark, music publishing, endorsement agreements, licensing etc. comes into picture. Therefore, intellectual property forms a significant part of “music law”.
The Diploma in Intellectual Property and Music Law is brought to you by one of the eminent law firms in India, Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants, in association with Enhelion. It elaborates upon the fundamentals of different types of intellectual property and licensing and franchising of intellectual property, with special emphasis on music law.
According to the law firms and our policy, the course fees will not be refunded.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART?
Enrolling for the diploma programme will enable you to:
- Get a better understanding of the topics by being mentored by various practicing lawyers having experience of more than 40 years in the profession, who also form a part of core Enhelion team
- Get lifetime access to the recorded lectures which are stored in Enhelion’s database for any future reference
- Enjoy the special voice over features in the presentations
- Interact with the Enhelion team on one-to-one basis at various intervals
- Get assessed on the basis of online examination as well as online submission of assignment