The World Wide Web presents an incredible opportunity for business of every size and shape to peddle their products and services to a market audience of potentially anybody in the world with access to a computer, or now even a WAP phone, at a comparatively small cost. The Internet has taken the world by storm. Contrary to prophecies of doom, e-commerce is growing at a tremendous rate and will continue to be with us, establishing itself as a formidable medium of cross-border commerce. The tremendous rates of growth of the Internet and e-commerce have outpaced the rate of specific Internet legislation being drafted to govern this new trading arena. For now, legislation is playing a “catching up” game.
With the advent of internet, the concept of information security has also come into picture. It refers to the adoption of techniques to protect any information, print or electronic, private or sensitive, from any unauthorised access, use, processing, alteration etc.
The Diploma in Internet Law and Information Security is brought to you by one of the renowned law firms in the field in India, Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants in association with Enhelion. It discusses the emerging trends and issues in the realm of Internet law and information security vis-à-vis digital signatures, electronic evidence, jurisdictional issues in the cyberspace, data protection issues, intermediary liability and the regulation of internet.
According to the law firms and our policy, the course fees will not be refunded.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART?
Enrolling for the diploma programme will enable you to:
- Get a better understanding of the topics by being mentored by various practicing lawyers having experience of more than 40 years in the profession, who also form a part of core Enhelion team
- Get lifetime access to the recorded lectures which are stored in Enhelion’s database for any future reference
- Enjoy the special voice over features in the presentations
- Interact with the Enhelion team on one-to-one basis at various intervals
- Get assessed on the basis of online examination as well as online submission of assignment